"There is no one reality. Each of us lives in a separate universe." - The Universe and Multiple Reality by M. R. Franks
There lie various mysteries within the confines of this universe, which we fail to comprehend. Quantum physics illustrates that there are parallel universes, many-world hypothesis, one's multiple existence in various dimensions, and relative conscious states. But these are some complex concepts, which are way beyond our understanding. However, telekinesis (or psychokinesis) is a disputed theory, where it is believed that one can ambulate objects through the power of the subconscious mind.
A lot of critics don't buy into the fact that displacing tangible entities without any physical contact source is possible. On the other hand, 'psychics' believe that this concept is authentic, and has produced overwhelming results. Apart from the real world, this fascinating concept has been embraced in various science fiction short stories and novels.
In fact, there are a lot of sci-fi video games (read Bioshock, Dead Space, and the 'F.E.A.R'. Franchise), which spruce up the action by incorporating the concept of telekinesis. So, let's see whether it is possible to materialize this concept in actuality, and whether you can learn telekinesis in few minutes. It is fairly simple, and requires a bit of concentration from your side.
How To Learn Telekinesis
Since this concept is not based on any solid grounds, there isn't any idealistic or firm procedure to learn it. But, before you learn telekinesis, you have to develop your concentration. Now, a lot of people complain that this is something, which they cannot afford to learn even after years of perseverance and patience.
- Telekinesis training for beginners is simple and easy. The easiest way to learn it is to master and develop a stable and focused mind. Try choosing any random point, and start staring at it continuously without getting distracted. Try to avoid any distraction by choosing a subdued and detached spot. Once you are sure that you have attained enough focus to mentally 'crush a rock', then you can move to the next level.
- Now that you seem to pretty confident with your new-found 'power', you might like to put it to some good use. The fastest way to learn telekinesis would be to take an insubstantial object, and try to feed your mind with its each and every detail.
- Place the object on a solid plane, and start 'feeling' it. Assume that it is simply an extension to your body and soul, and you can control it with your mind, just like your other body parts. It is highly recommended to do this with your eyes closed because that would help you in concentrating better.
- Fantasize that your complete soul is synchronous to the pulses of the universe, and that object is just an embodiment of it. You should virtually feel the vibes connecting the two entities, in this case you and the object.
- Open your eyes, and if you can sense that the object has been displaced from its original position; then you can cherish the newly-discovered 'superpower' that is already latent within you.
It is claimed that one can bend spoons and stop watches with the power of telekinesis. This is a very controversial subject for discussion, as different people would be having varying perceptions and ideas. The above-described points might have provided you with a fair idea of learning telekinesis in a fast manner. You can also refer to some online exercises regarding this concept on the Internet.